Home/Newsroom/AMADA WELD TECH Announces Equipment Financing Options

AMADA WELD TECH Announces Equipment Financing Options

MONROVIA, CA – AMADA WELD TECH INC. announces new financing options available from ENGS Commercial Finance Co, (ENGS), a leading U.S. equipment lender and part of Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Company Limited (MUL), one of the largest finance companies in the world.  ENGS offers best-in-class streamlined credit decisioning and documentation to make the sale process easier and enhance the customer’s experience with AMADA WELD TECH.

ENGS’ industry leading express Application-Only program approves loans and leases up to $500,000, with no financial disclosure and 24-hour credit approval. Flexible financing is available, including such soft costs as installation, freight, and taxes, specially structured lease plans to accommodate customers’ cash flow needs, lease plans for start-up companies and a variety of deferred payment and other flexible options.

Financing options include:

  • Easy entry with up to 6 months at $99/mo before first payment due to give the customer time to operate the machine and generate cash before making payment
  • A loan agreement for up to 84 months of equal payments to match customer’s cash flow needs
  • A lease with a 10 percent Put or Purchase Option- This allows the customer to finance 90% of the purchase resulting in lower monthly payments and pay the remaining 10% at the end of the term
  • Fair Market Value lease – This offers the customer the lowest monthly payment and flexibility

For more information, including a quote calculator, visit FINANCE on the AMADA WELD TECH website.